Saturday, February 28, 2009

J's Saturday


Today I had a pretty fun day. I woke mommy up and I had toast for breakfast. Then I played with my toys for a little while. My favorite toy is the remote control and the telephone because they have cool lights and the phone makes neat noises when I push the buttons. I play with it until mommy takes it away from me. Then I cry.


Then I got to go outside and watch daddy and Marcus pull weeds and clean up the front yard.


I love to be outside.

Later mommy pushed me in my swing that grandma bought me for my birthday. I love my swing. Sometimes it makes me real sleepy. After swinging it was nap time.


After my nap I played in my special clubhouse. Every time I come in here there is always so much stuff in the way.


I am getting pretty good at getting it all out though.


After dinner mom let me have a little bit of brownie that was so good I made sure to eat it real fast. Mom always tries to feed me but I am a big boy and like to do it all by myself. After dessert I was a giant mess so I had a bath. I like to chew on my ducks and stand up in the bath tub.


I was so tired after my busy day that all I wanted was a night night bottle and to go to bed. Today was fun.

1 comment:

Grampa said...

For sure that boy is going to be in the movies. He is such a HAM in front of the movie camera. I loved it.