Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Was




Sleeping in until 7:30 thanks to my loving husband

Chocolates and cards for four of my Valentines. They were very appreciative of the chocolate chart that came with the box so they could weed out any not so yummy chocolates

A heart shaped balloon and a pink little kitten for the first time Valentiner. He never had a balloon before and didn't know what to think of it. One of the heart shaped balloons flew over the fence, hope John doesn't get the wrong message.


Making special heart shaped pancakes for breakfast for my family

A dozen red tulips and a special song from my special admirer that melted my heart

Collecting all my precious hancrafted valentines the boys made me.

Nathan made me a pop up Valentine that popped up when I opened it. He is so creative.


Jason made me a Valentine that said- Do you have a lover?, and Marcus made one for me that said- Love Marcus, I love you P.S.

Boys can be sweeties.

Lunch was heart shaped sandwiches, yum.

We spent the rest of our day playing, reading, napping, and watching redbox movies.

Then after the boys went to bed I got a chance to snuggle with my husband and watch some HGTV.

Heaven

No comments: