Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweetness


Whenever I am sad because someone beats us to the punch and buys our dream house before we can, I can always count on Marcus to cheer me up. There are very good reasons why I call him my sweetie pie. Yesterday Marcus wrote me this special note and if you can't read kindergartner Yr pride phonetically spells you're pretty. I love this child. It did the trick too, I cheered right up.

Then later he made me laugh.

Since it was raining, he decided to dig up the fake flowers that we had buried with Button the hamster so that they wouldn't get wet. He actually dug up the entire grave! I just happened to notice them back inside the kitchen and asked where they came from. Marcus said " I got them back so they wouldn't get wet" very matter of factly. I guess I never did teach him that it's sort of creepy to dig up graves.

No comments: