Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My In Laws



Mickey and Ernie have been here for the last few days and let me just say, they are weird.

Yesterday on my break I went to the kitchen to see what everyone was up to and they were in the garage doing pull ups, push ups, and other various hardcore workouts from p90x. Umm yeah, I can't do a pull up. I doubt I could even jog to the end of my block without collapsing. I admit I am out of shape but they are not normal. Normal 50 something year olds don't do p90x workouts at seven in the morning and then run on the treadmill after. Normal, ahem, older people don't jog up the sides of mountains and leave their 28 year old daughter in law in the dust. Which they really did do. I've tried that p90x workout, I can only do about 45 minutes of the hour long tape! And forget about treadmill after, I am a puddle on the couch for the next four hours!

I don't think I will make it through the rest of the day, we are supposed to be doing four geochaches after the boys get home from school.... And we are taking James.

So if I don't make it, or if they leave me so far in the dust that I get lost in the desert, tell Mike and the boys I love them. Also, tell Mike that it is my dying wish that he never remarry to anyone that is hotter than me.

No comments: