Friday, January 16, 2009

The Perfect Pet

Nathan brought this home from school today and I just love it so much I thought I would share! I love his imagination.

The Perfect Pet

Have you ever wished you could have the perfect pet? My pets name is Cookie. He likes to play inside. It may sound weird but it is called a Monkabeast, the most endangered monkey.

It looks kind of cool! He is medium sized. A Monkabeast has red fur. At nightfall he looks different. He is as scary as a wolverine in the midnight moon, but you would get used to it.

He makes all sorts of small noises. What is the quietest animal you've ever seen? His roar is really quiet. You could be sitting right next to him and all of a sudden you hear a muted "rawrrr". He whimpers a little louder than his roar. I told you he was as quiet as a cat's purr.

My little monkey is so special to me. He is as nice as a kitten. When I am depressed, he is silly enough to cheer me up. Cookie is good at dancing, too. If you put sunglasses on him, he dances like John Travolta.

All in all, this is my dream pet. He waits in bed for me at bed time. I would enjoy having Cookie. I imagine having a loving pet like him

No comments: