Saturday, January 24, 2009

He's Been Cheating on Me!!!

I found out yesterday that Mike has been cheating. I am completely devastated. He has been sneaking around with the Arizona Lottery for a while now, secretly buying quick picks behind my back. Yesterday he fessed up about his love affair after he matched four out of five numbers on his beloved ticket and won $500.

I thought I was the love of his life.

I told him the only way to make it up to me would be to give me the dirty money, for forgiveness sake of course. He reluctantly agreed and handed over the filthy winning ticket. I quickly got dressed and headed out to cash it. After cashing in the ticket, I decided I was long overdue for a haircut so I stopped at a very upscale Fantastic Sams for a cut and even kicked in the extra ten dollars for a style. After that, I decided I probably also needed an eyebrow wax so stopped by my favorite trendy nail salon. After having half my forehead ripped off I remembered that I also needed some black picture frames for my latest craft project, Michael's here I come. Six picture frames later I headed home and told Mike that even though I wasn't happy about what he was doing, I forgive him. But if he ever cheated on me again with Ms. Lottery and doesn't get all five numbers, I just don't think I would be able to handle it.

Wondering what those picture frames were for?




Silhouette pictures of the boys! Next I will work on adding silhouettes of Mike and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, girl! $500!!!! And I'm liking the silhouettes....very cool. Good job!