Friday, January 2, 2009

Jason's Post


Jason wanted to post something since he LOVES reading the blog. He wrote this in the beginning of December but never told me he was done. I was just cleaning out all my unpublished drafts and found it. So here it is.


Hi,
I finally came up with something to write about. All the 5th graders went on a field trip to go rafting.

My field trip was great. It was a LONG bus ride. I got up at 4:00 am. When the sun was down we were supposed to have our eyes closed but I never shut them.I did 3 things on the long wait,read,play video games, and talk. I sat next to Scottie.
We went over the Hoover Dam. On a raft we went down the river for two hours until we went to a beach. The lunch we had was great! I took a camera but lost it by the end. Since the water was clear and we could get knee deep,we drank the yummy water. When I got wet up a little higher then my knees I had to get out. On the way back each kid spent $5 on burgers.

p.s. We got very wet.

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

That sounds fun...Is there a website to visit to set up a rafting trip? I want to go!!