Monday, January 26, 2009

Daddy's Boy

I know, I know, another post about James. Babies are just too darn cute! Plus if I posted about the older boys as much as I do him there would be way to many posts about Mario Kart, Zelda, and Sonic the Hedgehog. I have to cut them off after two hours of video games. They are ridiculous! Anyway....


James is turning into a complete and utter daddy's boy. Any time dad is in the room, James only wants to be with him. He will practically throw himself out of my arms to try to get to him. It's very cute I know, but I am quickly becoming chopped liver! Just look at that face, he is perfectly content and wants nothing to do with me. I guess this is when it is nice to have three other children too. I'm sure they won't all be giving me the cold shoulder

On a different note, James has also learned that he doesn't like to sit still long enough for a diaper change. Either that or he would rather crawl around au naturale. He also learned how to take off his diaper. I found this out when I went in to get him after his nap last Friday and there wasn't anything on him from the belly button on down.


This is what he does mid-diaper change. Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!

Hmmm, wonder what he's playing with that he shouldn't have.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Rebecca!!!! That hiney is just too cute!!! I DO want to just pinch those cheeks!!! :)

Grampa said...

Wow, James is sure sucking it up on Daddy's shoulder... Sweet picture