Monday, March 9, 2009

Boxing Gloves


My dad is the one in the family who gives those gifts that normally require permission before giving. Not that he asks. Boxing gloves are a prime example.


These are real deal boxing gloves too! I cringe every time these come out of their rooms. Seriously, they fight/wrestle so much already I didn't think gloves were really necessary, but my dad thought it was the perfect gift. Jason likes to play with them the most. His favorite opponent is Marcus and he refuses to fight with me. I don't know why.


I think there was a lot of crying after this picture. Some other great gifts my dad has given the boys are sling shots, BB guns (and that was because I refused to let him give them real guns, I'm not joking! The BB guns also have to stay at my dad's house.), and real tools (such as power drills and wood saws). Thanks dad!

No comments: