Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Music

I am definitely a big fan of Christmas music. Ever since the day after Thanksgiving, the radio station has been dialed into 99.9 for the 24/7 Christmas tunes. The only time the station changes is when I am in the van with Mike and he can't stand to listen to it anymore. My favorite song is definitely Carol of the Bells, especially if I get to hear it live.

Tonight I took a poll during dinner of everyone's favorite Christmas song. Here's what they said. Mike's favorite is that Adam Sandler song, you know, that Chanukah song. Jason is undecided but he really likes Silent Night. Nathan likes Carol of the Bells too, and Marcus likes Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'm curious, what is your favorite Christmas song? Leave me a comment and let me know, I promise I won't judge. I like them all.

3 comments:

Mi Mom said...

Little drummer boy is one of my favorites. I have been humming it since I read your blog.

sarahbear0821 said...

I love All Christmas music but O'Holy Night is by far my fav. Simple and beautiful

Nicole Black said...

O Holy Night is my fave adult song, but I would have to say the Chipmunk Christmas tape we listen to at my Tata's house is my most favorite.