Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Halls are Decked



Yesterday we decorated. We listened to Christmas music, ate candy canes, and adorned our tree with every ball, cane, and strand of multicolored lights in the house.



Marcus asked me a bajillion times if he could put the garland on. I finally caved and let him help.



Jason found loving homes for all his hand crafted goodies he has made over the years.



Properly hanging ornaments while keeping James away from the tree is one of Nathan's special skills.




I'm sure this picture is making every mom cringe like I was.



Our masterpiece.

At night it looks way cooler.

One of these years, I plan to have a very grown up Christmas tree. My grown up tree will have clear colored lights and a two color theme, possibly silver and gold. It won't have any Spongebob or Batman ornaments (not that there is anything wrong with them). It will have very mature fragile ornaments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will miss that crazy array of mismatched ornaments.