Tuesday, November 11, 2008





Tonight was craft night at our house. I thought we could use some holiday decorations around the house and the kids were happy to lend a hand. I love to craft but I'm no good at coming up with creative craft projects. We decided on hand wreaths since I did those in 3rd grade and knew what I was doing and Jason made a toilet paper santa which came out really cool looking. Jason and Nathan thought it was hilarious, and by hilarious I mean in tears on the floor laughing, to make their hands have six fingers or really pointy fingers. Me and Marcus didn't get it. We are too mature for things like that. Nathan and Marcus did Thanksgiving wreaths and wrote things they were thankful for on each hand. Jason made a Christmas one and isn't his Santa awesome? All of their stuff came out great.

I was going to do a wreath but spent most of my time helping Marcus cut out his hands. If I were to do one I would have wrote that I was thankful for being able to stay home and be with my children, for my sexy husband, for my new Twilight book "New Moon" that I can't wait to read (thanks mom and Stan for the gift), and for cooler weather.

No comments: