Thursday, November 6, 2008

James gets Mad

Normally I am so excited about baby firsts. Their first bath, their first tooth, their first steps. Today James had his first tantrum. We were at Sam's Club buying large quantities of formula, water, bread, five gallons of mayonnaise for six dollars, you know, that sort of thing. After, we decided to treat ourselves to milkshakes for lunch (we are very health conscious grownups). James decided he wanted some too and when he realized we weren't going to share he started screaming like a madman! I am not talking about crying/screaming, this was give me that ice cream/yell with intent scream. It was cute and we laughed at first but he wasn't giving up and everyone was looking at us. Then it wasn't so cute. Where did this child learn this and how does he know to scream for ice cream and not baby squash!?

3 comments:

sarahbear0821 said...

Isn't it great how things can go from funny to hey you need to stop that so fast? I love your blog though..you are doing so good.

Anonymous said...

I think he knew it wasn't squash because you were eating it!! Ha Ha

Mi Mom said...

I think James takes after his Grandma because I also cry and scream if I don't get ice cream.