Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess Who Can Crawl!

Today, during Monday night football, at approximately 7:26pm, at age 8 months and 27 days, Mr. James crawled! I quickly grabbed the camera and tried to recreate the little miracle I just witnessed by lining up a bunch of temptations, toys, my water bottle, a can of soup for the kids soup drive, the tv guide, his bottle, the remote, and some other stuff he is not supposed to play but always seems to want.


I debated if I should put some bottoms on him and change him out of his shirt that had dried up biter biscuit crud on it. I was worried that if I did he might forget his new trick and just go back to his belly scooting ways again. So here he is, no pants, dirty shirt, dried up boogers, and crawling!

1 comment:

sarahbear0821 said...

WOW! He's getting SOO big. Such a cute video :)