Monday, December 15, 2008

My Collection

I'm not much of a collector. I like the idea of it but I haven't found a special something I would really love to have a lot of... besides books and Coach bags of course. The boys have some collections. Jason collects cool rocks and models cars that he puts together, and Nathan has a geode collection. My mom collects old family driver's licenses, and Sarah collects gargoyles. The only collection I have is my Santa pictures. Every year we get the boys' picture taken in the mall with Santa. We have waited hours before to get these pictures because I just can't not have one! This has sort of become Mike's Christmas present to me. Now the tradition has become, I stay home and enjoy a couple hours of blissful peace and quiet, while Mike takes the boys to the mall. I know I know, yes he is the best husband ever. So here they are, starting with the picture that started it all, way back in 1997.


In my opinion, this is the creepiest
Santa of the bunch.


Second creepiest


Jason was trying to escape and
Nathan had funny bangs.


Jason looks so shy here.


I was forbidden by my ex husband
to cut Nathan's hair.


This is my favorite.
Marcus was only one week old.


I love Nathan's smile in this one


He is pointing right at me.
Doesn't Santa look happy!


My favorite Santa


Marcus had funny big hair


At first glance, it kinda looks like a
giant green hat behind them.


Santa's lap is getting crowded!

James met Santa this year and I heard all he wanted to do was to play with Santa's furry coat and funny white beard.

The boys always ask Santa for the thing they want more than anything. This year Jason asked for a new book, Nathan asked for a skateboard, and Marcus asked for Bakugan, it's a game, I googled it. James didn't ask for anything, he was too intrigued by Santa's furry coat.

Hopefully Santa thinks they have been nice this year!

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

those are soo cute, very smart to keep them all and that tradition!!