Saturday, November 29, 2008

Go Devils!!


Last night we went to the ASU game with Deedee and Chris. Sarah babysat J for us and he said they had a lot of fun hanging out together. It was the first time the boys and I have been to a college game.





Usually whenever I go to a sporting event, whichever team I am rooting for ends up being the losing team. I have thought of myself as a sort of bad luck charm. Well not today. The Devils won!

I am a fan of the marching band. Mike and I decided we both would want to play the drum. Not the big drum that looks like a big gut, we want the one with the four little drums. You know, those ones like on the movie Drumline. We also decided that the dorkiest part of the band is the boy baton twirlers. I wonder if that is what they really wanted to do or if they just want to meet girls.

Marcus was really curious about the loud, drunk, potty mouthed college kids that he wouldn't stop staring at, and the security guards. At one point he was asking me if we were allowed to call security on the people in front of us because they kept standing up and he couldn't see the game.

Anyway, I am a Sun Devil fan now. Chris even taught me how to do the pitchfork gang sign with my hand. I am legit now.

No comments: