Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bandaids





Lately, this child has me buying bandaids on a weekly basis. I am not sure he is going to make it through kindergarten the way things have been going this week. Maybe instead of just a bike helmet, I should send him out to play in one of those snowsuits like the kid an A Christmas Story was wearing. It would be hard to get hurt with that on.

Oh and yesterday I thought I was going to have to take him to go get stitches. He did a head plant into the brick retainer wall in our back yard and was bleeding all over the place. It was hard to see how big the cut was because it was in his hair. When I finally got it to stop bleeding it was only ---- <--that big. Apparantly your head bleeds a lot. Either way I was sad grandma/nurse Mickey wasn't here to calm us both down.

Hey Marcus let's sit down and watch a movie tomorrow until I can go to the store and buy some more bandaids.

No comments: