Monday, November 17, 2008

Hey Remember Me...

Lately I have seriously neglected my kids, my husband, and my blog. I'm sorry guys. But seriously it wasn't my fault, here is the culprit....


I have been reading at an insanely furious pace. I have read 2,438 pages in the span of ten days. Insane, for sure. Necessary, well, at the time I thought so. Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am an addict. I don't know if it possible to be addicted to a book but I was so it must be. I would get the shakes every time I wasn't reading. I would even sneak a few pages in between calls at work. The no books in the bathroom rule was off. Edward and Bella were my drug of choice and I wanted them bad. Amazingly, after I read the last page my addiction was cured and I am on the road to recovery. Hallelujah!

So kids I'm sorry if I made you sandwiches for dinner so I could read a few extra pages instead of cooking. And Mike, I am sorry if I pretended to not hear the baby cry a couple times so that you would get him. Thanks for putting up with me. I am sure there is a staggering mountain of laundry waiting for me. I cringe at the thought.

WARNING
Twilight- Read at your own risk

1 comment:

Nicole Black said...

You are funny! And you were quite the maniac finishing all 4 books so fast!