Monday, June 8, 2009

You missed me didn't you...

Funny how sometimes even though there are things going on, because there is always something going on at our house, I feel like I don't have a lot to say. That was how this weekend was.

I am happy to say that I found a few gifts for Nathan online and I think he will love them. I hope they take a really long time to get here because I hate waiting. As soon as I buy a gift, I get really excited and I want to give it to the recipient asap. Just ask my mom. I gave her a mother's day gift a week before mother's day this year.

Saturday we went over to Sarah's house for the monthly family barbecue. This was the first barbecue my sister had at her house so it was a special occasion.


Nathan got to open a few early presents. You can sort of see James hovering over Nathan's present ready to take it from him. He would do it politely though, he always says thank you.


We sang happy birthday and it was the funniest happy birthday song I have ever heard. Everyone started at a different time within seconds of each other. Good times.


Oh does he love his hula hoop. Who would have guessed. I tried it but I lost that hip shaking magic long ago. Probably around the same time I acquired a closet full of clothes in size double digit.

No comments: