Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Real Quick

Just thought I would do a quick post tonight. We really haven't been up to much the last couple of days. Just lots of swimming. The pool water is already getting semi warm and feels closer to bath water than refreshingly cool pool water. That is a-okay by me. I really don't like cold pools.

I was real excited for today to get here. Last week I bought this...



And today it was delivered. Mine is electric blue instead of yellow. I am in love with it! Today was the first time I ever vacuumed my house with enthusiasm. I was actually kind of disappointed when I was out of rooms to vacuum. What is it about a Dyson that makes it so darn cool? I was enthralled and also grossed out at the same time by the amount of dirt it picked up out of the carpets. I figure it was money well spent if it can actually make the mundane task of floor care appealing. Wouldn't you agree?

My sister and her kids also came by today for a visit. I so wish we lived closer and stopping by didn't have to be such a big ordeal. Angel and Ryan are getting so big! Angel got her long curly hair cut short. She looks so cute! Ryan LOVES to play with the boys and be rough and wild. My boys are good at doing that.



They all got to go swimming. Sarah wasn't prepared and didn't bring swim suits so we had to improvise. They had such a great time! The pool was the perfect height and they could all touch the bottom. James didn't get to go swimming since I was making dinner, he got to play with the hose instead.



Tasty!



A few people think James and Ryan look just alike. I must admit I don't see it. But can you believe how big Ryan is now? I remember holding this sweet little boy in the hospital when he was born. Was it really that long ago?

I have also been birthday browsing online for Nathan. I really don't know what to get him this year. He doesn't really ask for things which I suppose is a good thing... unless you are trying to find a present for him. I am hoping that the perfect gift will just magically appear somehow. Wish me luck!

No comments: