Friday, September 12, 2008

Poker night

So this past weekend, Mike and I decided to have a poker night with the boys. We really wanted to play tripoley but after a trip to three different stores with no luck, we decided poker would be fun too. I helped Nathan and Mike and Marcus played together. James watched us play while sucking on his zweiback toast. He has a knack for getting that toast everywhere. By everywhere I mean from the top of his head to inside his diaper. Pretty impressive, but that's another story. So we are playing texas holdem and the boys are really into it. Jason likes to bluff a lot and he always tries to peek at everyone's cards. I caught him trying to see mine little cheater. Nathan gives away his hand as soon as he sees his cards. If he gets good cards he say's something like "yes!" or "alright!" and then we all fold. It's so funny! Marcus understands that face cards are better and is disappointed if Mike wants to fold. So anyway it was a fun night, I wish I would have taken a picture of my little gambling buddies. I probably shouldn't be teaching them poker but they gotta start sometime right? I am sure uncle Tom would agree.

1 comment:

Nicole Black said...

CUTE blog! I am excited! Your boys are so adorable. Keep up the good bloggin work!