Saturday, September 13, 2008

Boy Rules

Okay, so you have met the crew. I am sure there aren't a lot of parents that have four boys and no girls who may be curious as to what this is like. Let me try to explain.....

1. Anytime you have more than two boys in the same room a wrestling match is going to break out, guaranteed.

2. Even though they look little, they have very loud voices that make it impossible to stay sane most of the time.

3. After age 8, boys can and will eat as much as an adult so be prepared

4. I have learned from experience, that a wall will be damaged in some way in the very near future.

5. When that wall is damaged it will be a direct result of #1 and nobody will know exactly what happened.

6. Boys will wear whatever you buy for them no questions asked.

7. I am not sure why yet, but the difference between having three boys and having four is mind boggling.

8. The part I like about boys the best is they are all and will always be mama's boys

No comments: