Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Cuties

JASON

Here's Jason. He is my social butterfly. I have never known anyone that can make friends as easily as him. He is such a loving boy with a big heart. He reads stories to his little brother and loves to play with James. Jason is a huge Harry Potter fan and just finished reading the last book. He is an amazing reader and loves any kind of sport. Something I love about Jason is he isn't scared to try anything. Whether it be walking up to a bunch of kids he doesn't know or doing a triathalon, Jason has no fear. I wish I was like that.

NATHAN

Nathan is the quiet one with all the brains. He always gets straight A's and his teachers always want to take him home. His favorite thing to do (besides play video games) is to read Garfield comics. He has a great sense of humor that seems mature for his age. Something I love about Nathan is that he is not a follower. He does exactly what he wants to do and that's it.

MARCUS

Marcus is my sweetie pie. He is my little snuggler. Marcus has a huge heart and always lets me know how much he loves me. His favorite things to do are to help cook, ride his bike, and help Mike and I with whatever we are doing. Something I love about Marcus is he always tells me he loves me out of the blue. He will stop playing and just tell me he loves me. He is my little sweetie pie.

JAMES

James is my happy little man. He is the perfect baby. He has the most beautiful smile and chunky little thighs. He never cries unless he is hungry, and he always has a smile for everyone. His favorite thing to do is explore his new found freedom in his walker (especially the trash cans). He has the most contagious laugh and loves to talk. Something I love about James is he is a slow waker. When he wakes up I get to snuggle with him for a while and he will be so still and quiet. There is nothing like it. My precious little baby.

No comments: