Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amatuer night.....

Jason and Marcus decided to have karaoke/band night a few weeks ago. Jason is singing and Marcus is on the drums (aka box with shish kabob skewers). It was the cutest thing ever.
Jason loves to sing. He used to sing himself to sleep at night when he was little... sometimes I still hear him.

Marcus was just happy to be included in the band.


Nathan decided bands aren't his thing (too many groupies). He decided he would take time out to brush up on his Mario skills instead.

2 comments:

sarahbear0821 said...

lol that is cute...just that shows how each of their personalities are so different. I read it and say to myself..yep that sounds like him, to each.

Grampa said...

Hey, Nice Blog. This is my second comment, you must not have seen my first. Anyway you make me smile. You have a great family and you LOVE them and it shows. I certainly LOVE all of you and even my Nephew Mike who with that scooter leaves me concerned. I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do. As far as Texas Hold'em I will be glad to give out advice any time. I will continue to look at your Blog for updates. Say Hi to Sarah, and of course your Mom and Dad. Uncle T