Friday, May 29, 2009

Journey



Seven years ago three friends set off on a road trip across the country. They said goodbye to their family, their friends, and their lives as they knew it to make a new one in Arizona. They each left for different reasons.

Perhaps it was to start fresh, or maybe it was to see something new. Whatever the reasons, I sure am glad they did. If they hadn't I never would have found the love of my life. He would have remained a stranger to me who lived 2,000 miles away.

Whenever I ask him why he moved out here, he always says it was to find me.



Whatever the reason. I'm happy he found me.

1 comment:

Aunt Katie said...

AAwwwww...I remember when Mike left I bawled....I'm so glad you guys have a great family and are so happy out there, I just hate being so far away and just not feeling as close as we could be :(