Monday, May 11, 2009

Fudgesicles




It's hot already.

By hot I mean 100+ degrees.

I don't mind it so much. I have been in Arizona all my life and hot is just the normal to me. I figure it's a lot more fun to cool off than it is trying to stay warm. I almost bought one of those plastic pools today for James to play in but then I remembered we don't have a hose to fill it up yet. I settled for fudgesicles instead.



After our delicously healthy dinner of frozen pizzas, we enjoyed our 40 calorie dessert in the back yard. James got to eat his in near nakedness and in the grass/weeds.



Every time he would bite the fudgesicle he would make this face and then laugh.



Marcus got to stay home from school today since he threw up right before school. We are pretty sure now that he was fine to go to school since he spent the entire day running around the house and being mommy's little helper. He enjoyed catching his favorite daytime shows that he never gets to see anymore since he is in school now. Especially Max and Ruby.



He really wanted me to taste it. I saw how many times he dropped it and decided to pass.



Jason has been "forgetting" to put on his glasses a lot ever since he got them. He just doesn't know how cute he looks in them yet.



Fudgesicles taste even better after you have rubbed them on the ground a few times.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Jason looks really good in those glasses.