Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom

For always making time to play with me

For buying my homemade friendship bracelets

For making the best mashed potatoes

For playing spoons

For sock wrestling

For making my birthdays and Christmas magical

For being the cool mom who played video games

For teaching me to use my imagination

For packing us picnic lunches

For loving me no matter what

For trusting me even though most times you shouldn't have

For finding me fast when I was lost in Pharmor

For liking this song

For giving me a trunk full of hairspray and knowing that I would love it

For letting me stay the phone all night on my birthdays

For always being there





For being a nerd like me



For wearing your heart on your sleeves



For making this face



For being my best friend


For all these things I just want to say thank you

I love you mom.

2 comments:

DuckyPorkchop said...

This is very cute! I hope my mom doesn't see this cause there is no way I'm topping it. Happy Mom's Day! :)

mom said...

I love you too, my beautiful daughter.