Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FINALLY

He walks! Last weekend he just decided he was tired of crawling and just stood up and started walking. I'm not kidding!




Right now he sort of walks like Frankenstein with his arms up. He also always leads with his right foot and does a funny sideways shuffle sort of. Today after I got off work he was playing a game of walking to me and giving me a hug then walking around the room and giving daddy a hug then doing it all over again. He is a good hug giver.

At the end of the video he is walking into his favorite room in the house. My office. He loves to bang on the door while I am working and try to break in. He is getting close to being able to open the doors all by himself. He has also found a drawer in there that he can reach that has a lot of pens, markers, pencils, tape, glue, you know sort of our junk drawer. He likes to open it and throw everything out onto the floor. We need a taller junk drawer.

No comments: