Thursday, February 12, 2009

Under the Weather

Well our winter cold has finally come full circle. I am officially the last one in our house to have caught it. Mike passed me the baton yesterday and I have been snotty and sneezy ever since. It didn't help when I accidentally took the night time formula medicine at 5am this morning instead of the day time version. That really knocked me on my rear. And we all know, when mama is sick things just don't get done. That means a messy kitchen, leftovers for dinner, and laundry that just doesn't seem to make it out of the washer. I have a feeling the boys don't mind as much when I am sick. I may be a little on the crabby side but I am not such a stickler when it comes video games.

On a different note, I do believe we have found a house! We went and looked at about ten different houses today and we found ours! It is sort of an ugly duckling (yucky walls, no appliances, no door knobs, no upgrades) but it has good bone structure (if you have seen the movie Paper Moon you would say that like bone struck-sha). I am in love! I can already picture us there. And can you believe it has SIX bedrooms??? Everyone can have their own space and I can still have room for an office! I love it! The only thing we have to compromise is the big back yard we wanted but there is a giant park right behind our house. As long as everything goes as planned we will have our offer officially submitted tomorrow around noonish.

Oh I hope it all works out.

I think I will end tonight's post with a randomly selected picture of the kiddos doing what they are always doing.


They never stop wrestling!

No comments: