Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some random lists

Things I claim to be my favorite hobbies to others:
1. Reading
2. Cooking
3. Photography
4. Interior decorating
5. Baking

In reality I classify those as fun work, these are my real hobbies:
1. Eating
2. Sleeping
3. Internet browsing
4. Playing video games with the boys
5. Blogging

Things that I would be happy to never experience again:
1. The dentist
2. Caring for a baby with chronic diarrhea
3. Crab legs
4. Acne
5. Being accosted by a butterfly
6. Natural labor

Things I never knew I loved until 2009:
1. The Office
2. Starbucks
3. Elastic banded clothing
4. Onion bagels
5. Magic erasers

Things the boys do that drive me insane:
1. Leave their dirty socks EVERYWHERE
2. Miss the bowl and leave it for me to sit on/step in
3. Decide to be as loud as possible during James' nap time
4. Impersonate chief Thunderfoot on the second floor
5. Tell on each other for every. single. little. thing.

Things boys need to be reminded:
1. Number two does require wiping
2. Dry off after the shower
3. Our house is not their personal wrestling ring
4. Basketball shorts and button up shirts don't go together
5. Not everyone finds their bodily noises amusing

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great lists! I love them.