Monday, September 14, 2009

Chillin with Dad

Saturday we spent the day just preparing for Sunday. Mike and I are both in two football leagues. One of them I run myself. According to Mike, that makes me the coolest wife ever.

Sunday was the start of the season and we were going to hang out at my mom's since she gets every single football game on tv. Since we were going to be gone all day I wanted the house and laundry all cleaned up for the weekend.

In the afternoon, Mike took the boys to the park behind the house so I could get some cleaning done. I have learned that cleaning is futile with four children roaming the house.


They tossed around the football for a while and in between cleaning the toilets and mopping the floor I spied on them through the bedroom window.


Daddy time is special to them. Even more then it used to be since they get to see Mike so little.


Later that evening James got to help Dad fix the vacuum. Apparently I cleaned so much I ran our vacuum into the ground.


James couldn't decide whether it was more fun to try to use the screwdriver properly or to taste it so he did both. Thanks to our walks every afternoon to get the boys from school James has a farmer John tan just like dad. How cute.

No comments: