Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jedi Warriors

In about five years, they are going to hate me for posting about this.

But I swear, I did get their permission to put the pictures on here. Scout's honor.

*snickering*

And really I can't resist.

It all started this afternoon when we were all in Jason's room having a discussion on how the wrestling has gotten a little out of control. We had our talk and after I was admiring all the posters on Jason's wall. Namely, this one in particular.


I don't know anything about Star Wars. In fact, I can honestly say I am not sure if this is Star Wars or Star Trek. I am just guessing Star Wars because I think I remember that on Star Trek the people have those pointy ears. Jason told me the people with armor were called clones and the others were Jedis. I asked them why the clones wore armor while the Jedis got to wear dresses. The boys thought it was funny at first but then had to agree that the Jedi outfits do closely resemble dresses. That is when I mentioned that if they were bored they were welcome to borrow my Jedi costumes to play Star Wars/Star Trek.

You know what is coming next.

Ready?


They took me up on my offer. I still can't stop laughing as I look at the pictures. Doesn't the green of Marcus' Jedi costume bring out the richness of his skin? And it matches his sword perfectly. Nathan really wanted the pink flower ensemble but Jason called it first. Really I think it suits Jason better anyway.


They were so much more into the Star Wars swashbuckling when they had the right costumes on.


I officially have the funniest, crazy boys on the planet.

I love these Jedis.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That was so funny!!! They are great kids.

DuckyPorkchop said...

I can only hope one day I will have pictures like this to laugh at and use as incriminating evidence against my kids when they grow up.