Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Heart Motherhood


I love being a mom. I feel like there is nothing in life that would make me happier than to take care of my children and help them become good, responsible citizens. Motherhood is a special job that not everyone is good at. It isn't something you can learn at school or out of a book. It is something that is part of you. Being a mom takes kindness, patience, love, ambition, and strength. I feel so lucky to have this important job. To be able to share my life with four beautiful boys. I have the honor to play with them, feed them, hug them, learn from them, to share in their victories, and to cry with them during their struggles, to see each one's individual personality and know them like no one else does, to watch them grow and change, to love them.


There is nothing more amazing than the miracle of life. Even after four children, I am still blown away by it. I am sure I would want to have another if it weren't for my medical condition and Mike saying no. Here I am seven months pregnant with James by the way.


Some of my favorite moments are just being at home with my children. Not doing anything special, just snuggling on the bed


Playing tag around the house


Helping with homework


Here I am with some of the gifts I have received from Jason, Nathan, and Marcus. Most of them are homemade, which are my favorite. I love each and every one of them. I know one day they aren't going to make me presents anymore and that makes me sad.


The boys made me these pictures when I was sick and in bed a few weeks ago. They were get well pictures, isn't that so sweet! The top one is Jason's, then Nathan's and Marcus' is on the bottom. I recommend clicking on the picture so you see all the cute little details.

I love you boys and I mean it when I say no matter how big you get you will always be my babies. Thank you for making me so special.