Monday, October 6, 2008

7 Months and Growing...

Jamie is 7 months old now, over halfway to one! I can't believe it, where does the time go?

Our little baby has gone from this......

To this!!!

Out with that baby swing.....

Bring on the big boy swing!!

I am eating big boy food now! This is toast by the way, I bet you never knew toast could be this messy did you!

Still don't really care to crawl yet.....

But I am sitting like a pro! I can even play with my brother's big boy toys now...

I am getting so big but I am still mom's little snuggle bug.

2 comments:

Nicole Black said...

So cute! I love his face on the big boy swing! I can't believe our little babes are such grown up men already. He is so adorable. We need to have a playdate sometime.

Butterfly said...

awwww they do grow up soooo fast!!
He is soo cute I love the picture of you guys together at the end.
What a handsome boy you have!