Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ebay

I love Ebay. You can get anything on there! It is especially addicting when you have four kids and no mode of transportation in the afternoon. I can shop from home no trip necessary! I do try to limit my purchases and only buy the necessities. Like my latest purchase.



Remember the classic Nintendo? I love that system! I can actually play games and not need to figure out five different buttons. Classic Nintendo only has two, A and B. I can handle that. I was so excited when I got it in the mail. I have all my favorite games for it too. Wizards and Warriors, Rad Racer, Dragon Warrior, Zelda, and of course Mario. If anyone remembers where the second castle is on Zelda please call me. The only game I still need to get is Battle Toads. Every day when James goes down for a nap I get to play Nintendo, and usually I have an audience watching.


Jason is a Duck Hunt master. The boys play it sometimes but still much prefer the Nintendo Wii.

Want to hear something funny? I was playing Dragon Warrior during James' nap yesterday and fell asleep. While Playing! I thought only old people fell asleep like that. I woke up still sitting upright in the chair I was sitting in and holding the controller. I wonder how long I slept.

Shopping isn't the only reason I love Ebay. I have also been selling James' old clothes that he has grown out of on there too. So to sum it all up, I sell baby clothes on Ebay to buy twenty year old video games.

It's a win win situation.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Flashback! Dragon Warrior is my all time favorite Nintendo game! I keeep checking the Nintendo website, hoping they'll make it available for download onto the Wii. I am so jealous you have it!

DuckyPorkchop said...

I'm a bubble bobble and final fantasy fan. I still have all of my old nintendo systems. We hooked them up in the spare bedroom so that they don't get in the way of the new systems