Friday, March 6, 2009

Win, Lose, or Draw


Marcus got an easel for Christmas and it has definitely gotten a lot of use already. We play a lot of guess the drawing games win, lose or draw style. The artist gets to pick whatever they like to draw and everyone else has to guess what it is. Sometimes we do movie titles but mostly we stick to things.


Tonight I played it with Marcus and Nathan. Jason was off being anti social somewhere. They both drew pictures and I was supposed to guess what they were.


James likes to get all the chalk out of the chalk holders and eat them which really makes Marcus mad. I am always surprised and horrified when he tries to eat the chalk. It can't possibly taste good and the thought of eating it makes me shiver.


This is what Marcus drew. Okay now get your head out of the gutter. It's a whale! You knew that right? So did I.


This is a Nathan face. He does this face when you tell him something that is sort of funny but not funny enough to laugh at. He loves to draw, and spends hours on a single picture sometimes. His typical drawing involves a battle scene of some sort with weapons. I have had to explain to him that it is okay to draw these pictures but not at school and definitely not on the back of homework.


This was the picture he drew me. Did you guess warrior? I didn't. My first thought was- Am I raising a womanizing republican?. My second thought was- Oh good, it has five fingers and no thumbs on it's hands. It can't be a self portrait, it must be someone else. Whew, I was worried there for a second!

No comments: