Thursday, March 19, 2009

He Says Ca Ca




Yep I taught him that. I taught him to say ca ca. And to shake his head no. I don't know where her learned that weird hand wave thing from. It makes us laugh whenever he does it though because I have never seen a baby do that before.

We practice saying ca ca every time I am changing his diaper. He is freaking strong too! It is practically impossible to get this boy to stay still long enough for a diaper change. He thinks it's funny to try to flip over in the middle of the ordeal. I don't.

He is covered in his favorite food in the video. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Oh and all that background noise, that isn't the tv. That is what my house sounds like the entire time the boys are awake during spring break. That's why I send them outside. Too much noise!

1 comment: