Monday, March 30, 2009

We're Homeless!!


Not out on the streets homeless, more like temporarily living with a good friend homeless. We packed away all of our worldly possessions, filled this moving truck (twice!), and put it all away in storage on Saturday. It's going to be a little crazy for a little while but we are crazy kind of people and we ain't scared.

Sadly I won't be able to blog regularly until we get into our new home. We've only been at Ryan's house for two days and I've already had to have talks like "It's not okay to go into people's bedrooms whenever you want." and " Please no running at full speed from one end of the house to the other." I'm going to miss ranting over my family's daily wrestling matches, and gushing over the cuteness of my children. But it's only temporary. I'll be back soon, and I'm sure I'll have lots of great stories to tell!

1 comment:

Grampa said...

I will miss you. UNCLE TOM