Monday, October 27, 2008

We Got Mail!

Yay, we got mail today! Real mail, not the kind with a return envelope!


Thank you for the early birthday wishes Mickey! I think we will make another Too Much Chocolate Cake to honor the occasion. I don't think there is a such thing as too much chocolate.

I am thinking about getting a haircut for my birthday, does anyone have any suggestions on a good haircutting place or maybe a suggestion on a style?


The boys love to get mail too. They were super excited to get the Halloween cards and especially the McDonald's coupons. You must've forgot to put mine in the card, it's okay Marcus said he would share. Don't look at my trash cans in the background. I need to find a better spot for those things.


James had to taste test his before I was allowed to open it. He also got a lullaby CD from his friend Brody today in the mail. He is a popular guy! Man I really need to move those ugly trash cans.


Obviously it passed his inspection. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Wish you lived 2000 miles closer.

1 comment:

Nicole Black said...

cute! everybody got mail. you guys are popular! hope you like the cd!