Sunday, October 19, 2008

11 Years Ago....


On this day, 11 years ago, at 2:22am, I met my son Jason. He came three weeks early and was 7lbs 1oz. It was a day that changed my life forever. I became a mom. Instead of posting about his birthday party I thought it would be fun to put up pictures of Jason over the years. My baby isn't so little anymore and I can hardly believe it.

Jason has always been a free spirit. He is my thoughtful, sensitive, friendly little boy. He can make friends with anyone and is such a great big brother.


I wish I could go back and have those years again. They are so precious and they grow so fast.

Interesting things about this young man....
He loves to read
He is too competitive
Loves insanely crazy fair rides
He was afraid of the wind when he was little
His nickname was Boo Boo because he used to cry so much
His foot is as big as mine
His handwriting is awful in print and beautiful in cursive
He will still give me a hug and a kiss in front of his friends
He reads Marcus bed time stories as much as I do

Jason I can't believe you are 11 years old today. You will always be my baby no matter how old you get but please don't grow anymore. I love you and happy birthday!

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

This post was such a great idea!!!
Happy Bday marcus!