Friday, October 24, 2008

Kids


There are times when kids come up with the funniest things to do. This is one of those examples. I heard a commotion coming from Jason and Marcus' bedroom, so I went to check on them and make sure all our walls were still intact like any mother of four boys would and this is what I saw..


Yep, they were filling the doorway with every blanket, pillow, stuffed animal, and anything else they could get their hands on. Look how high they have that stacked!


Once they were happy with how tall it was or once Marcus could wait no longer, Marcus and Nathan who were on the other side of this fluffy wall would bust through it like the Koolaid Man. How come I never thought of doing this when I was a kid? Sarah, you and I just didn't have very good imaginations. Yes those are the throw pillows from the sofa that they are not supposed to play with. No boys no!

No comments: