Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sittin....

Last night I got to hang out with my niece and nephew. I watched them for my sister so she could enjoy some childless time to tighten her head back on. Gosh they are getting so big already! Marcus no longer calls Angel- Janjel and Ryan- Wyan, and Angel no longer calls Marcus- Buckus.


I had to bribe Ryan with candy to let me take this picture. He agreed, but every time I tried to take it, the red eye light would come on and he thought we were done and would run to the candy. Oh well, at least they are both in the picture.


Ryan loves to be around the boys and be rough. He fits right in at our house.


Angel and Marcus thought this was the best tug of war game ever invented. I promise no snakes were harmed during the game.


Boy she has some wild crazy hair doesn't she?


My favorite part of the night was dinner. Angel told me "You make the bestest dinner Becky". Apparantly, spaghetti is the way to her heart. I wish I would have taken more picture AGAIN, but I had a good excuse this time. Six kids is not easy let me tell you.

No comments: