Friday, October 24, 2008

Go Shorties... It's Your Birthday!

In my family, October is a very big birthday month. So happy birthday to Uncle Rick, Uncle Chris, my cousins Dennis and Amanda, Mickey, my little sister Brianna, and of course Jason. Chris and Deedee, thanks for letting us invade your house!


Hey Deedee, Jason wanted me to tell you thank you for letting him try the nut pie! Oh my gosh that was too cute. For everyone that did not understand that joke, Deedee let Jason have a piece of pecan pie which had never had. On the way out the door he thanked her for the yummy nut pie.


Birthday pie is the way to go. It gets you ready for Thanksgiving, and I am ready!


I don't know why I ever put a shirt on this child. It always comes off within an hour. Way to get out of the way so we could watch the game Sharon!


Here is my Aunt Deedee, Uncle Rick, and my mom on the picture couch


And here I am with my sister Sarah and my mom on the picture couch as well. My arms look really giant in this picture don't they?

I wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone, I think I was too busy eating all the good food. I hate it when I do that! I drag this giant camera all over the place and then take five pictures. Sarah, you need to remind me to take pictures next week.

No comments: