Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling Recharged



That is us today. We did nothing this weekend and it was amazing. You really have to do that every once in a while. It keeps you sane.

Saturday my mom and Stan came over for dinner and a movie. My talented husband made us ribs. Marcus said one of his ribs looked like a meat flag. Hmm. I made homemade macaroni, and my mom and Stan brought over a five pound chocolate cake. That is true love right there.


We bought a new clock. One to replace my favorite clock that Marcus broke while jumping on the couch. Sad.


We sat on the couch and watched lots of tv.

We ignored the boys as they played tag in the house.


Mike studied for fantasy football. Our draft is next weekend!

We didn't do laundry.

We didn't go grocery shopping.

We did go to bed early.

I don't know why we don't do this more often!

No comments: