Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One of those days

You know it's not your day when while blogging your computer crashes and you have to start over. Twice.

Mike and I are both a little sleep deprived thanks to the chunky monkey. I don't know if it is teeth coming in or what but he has been waking up every two hours for the past couple of nights only to be up for good at around 5:30.

This is what our day looked like


Whiney, but not crying.


Followed by crying hysterically.


This is his happy face.

The evening wasn't any better.


Generally miserable.


More tears and wailing.



Poor baby, I'm sure it's those teeth coming in but that crying just doesn't stop. Mama was at her wits end and short on patience. I was really missing Mike. Sometimes it's hard with him not being home in the afternoons. We miss him. Especially on nights like this one.


Marcus was having a bad day too. His throat hurt, his tummy hurt, his fingernails hurt, he misses Mike a lot, he was starving, he had to take a shower, he still can't get "who" and "could" correct in his flashcards, and Nathan got to drink the last of the lemonade.

Anyway, I know I am complaining but it's been one of those days.


There was a happy part.

Mike knew I needed a little cheering up. My sweet husband had flowers waiting for me when I got off work and a brand new book all wrapped up. I think he likes me.

I like him too.

1 comment:

Grampa said...

Mike you the MAN!