Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A video update if you will

School is almost out for the summer and the boys are counting the days down. I am not sure if I am ready for school to be out yet. Sometimes I think them being apart for the school day is the only thing that keeps them from strangling each other and me from going nuts. I have a plan though, I always have a plan. I shall distract them with activities, baking projects, chores, and of course the swimming pool that has been hogging up the garage for the past seven months. It will be fun.... right??

So Jason had his end of the year concert this past weekend. I can't even tell you how proud I am of him. He has really come along way with the clarinet playing.


Jason and his band teacher. Oh I just want to pinch his cheeks!!


The auditorium was way to dark to take pictures or video so I videotaped James who clapped and danced for every song the band played. It came out real dark but you can hear the band and kind of see James hopping and dancing and clapping. He was way into it.

Then just today, Nathan showed me a trick he can do with a pillow. I swear every time I see him do it I get the chills because it creeps me out. He's my creeepy, double jointed, goofy boy.



That's all I have to share today. Mike has finally been working earlier hours so I am finally able to sit down with my family and enjoy dinner together every night. Something we have been looking forward to for a long time.

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: