Thursday, May 6, 2010

Teeth



With four kids, three of which are at or past the teeth losing stage, I have had quite a few run ins with the tooth fairy. Just two nights ago, Marcus lost his second front tooth after hours of wiggling it while secreting massive amounts of drool in front of the bathroom mirror.



Around tooth losing time I get bombarded with fairy questions. "Is the tooth fairy a girl?", "How does she get in our house?", "Why doesn't she like shark tooth necklaces?", and my personal favorite "What does she do with all those teeth?"

That last one always stumps me. What DOES she do with all those teeth?? She has to have a pretty extensive collection by now and by my calculations she has doled out over $100 on my kids' teeth alone! Maybe next time I see her I will get a chance to ask. That tooth fairy is darn sneaky!

No comments: