Friday, April 17, 2009

Soon

The end is in sight. It seems like we have been waiting for so long now but we are finally almost there. We had to ask for a second extension because we didn't make our deadline (again). The bank got a little crazy with all of the information they needed. I wouldn't have been surprised if the asked me for a copy of my last pap smear. Thank you to all of you that helped us obtain all of the required information. You know who you are. It got a little crazy there and we really REALLY appreciate it.

On Monday we are closing on the house and we will have our keys on Thursday! Mike and I are so excited it's ridiculous. I can just imagine how we are going to feel once we have the keys in our hands. It has been a little hectic these past few weeks. The boys are definitely getting stir crazy. We are still temporarily living with Ryan and he has so much nice stuff that I really hover over them and don't let them do a whole lot. And don't even get me started on James. Every time I put him down he goes straight for the expensive electronics which are kept at knee length in the living room. So needless to say, I have been busy.

I really miss blogging. It had kind of become my daily meditation and I can't wait to get back to it. I promise it will only be one more week until I am officially back in blogging action. Are you excited? I know I am.

No comments: