Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Home is where the heart is....

And boy do we heart our home.

I'm BACK!!

I am so excited to be able to blog again. And to be sleeping in my own bed. In my own house. With my very cute husband.

We moved in on Saturday with the help of a very brave man. Our savior, Stan. If it weren't for him I would have been carrying a washer and dryer up fourteen stairs. Actually I probably wouldn't have, they would have never made it past stair one.

We have been unpacking and setting everything up ever since and yesterday I finally got around to setting up the computer. Now if I could ever find my usb cord to add pictures I could show off some of our new digs.

The boys are loving the new house and especially having their own rooms. Jason already has his room completely unpacked and looking good. He is very proud of it. They love the stairs and I already foresee numerous bumps and bruises in our future from random stair jumping incidents. Boys will be boys.

Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Gotta go pick up the boys from school but expect lots of posts in the near future!

Ahh, it's so good to be HOME.

1 comment:

sarahbear0821 said...

Its so good to have you back and blogging again.. :) I must say between that and not having a phone there for a bit i almost went kinda nuts...