Friday, September 26, 2008

Hangin with the Fam.....


So this weekend we got to hang out with Mike's aunt Mena and uncle Tom from Michigan, his cousin Nate and his wife Kaci who live in Tucson. We all got together at Ryan's house for some food and football. Fun stuff!! Ryan is the one in the red shirt, Nate is in the green, Mena is in the white shirt, Tom is in blue, and Kaci is in the back I am not sure what color that shirt is but I do know she is making some yummy homemade macaroni!


Tom and Mena finally got to meet James for the first time. Tom meet James, James meet Tom.


Mena meet James, James meet Mena. Mena quit teasing James with the bottle.


The boys love going to Ryan's. They get to swim until their eyes burn and play all his cool games like hockey and this super sweet golf arcade game that I should know the name of but I forgot. They also enjoy terrorizing Ryan's two cats, especially Nathan.
These are some pictures of the boys playing a game they made up called raft wars. I still haven't figured out what the object of the game is but they play it for hours. It usually ends with Marcus crying.


So here is a perfect example of what 50% of my day entails. Here is a picture of Marcus telling on Jason because he stole Marcus' seat when he got up. I am sure every family has a rule on this right? Our rule is if you get up your seat is fair game. Sorry buddy rules are rules.
This turned into the boys hangout. They are all gathered around that golf game that I can't remember the name of. Oh and there is Ryan in the red shirt and Nate is in the green shirt and the super sweet Reno 911 moustache.


I know... I post more pictures of James than of the other boys and I did feel guilty about this at first. Then I figured I did the same thing when the other boys were young, I was always taking pictures of them then but I didn't have a blog then.... or a computer. Plus James is always nearby to take pictures of and he doesn't run as fast.


Here's James again sleeping on dad with his super soft cute new loopie. We all had an awesome time and can't wait till you come visit again Uncle T and Auntie M so we can get together again. Nate and Kaci we are coming down to Tucson sometime soon. Seriously.

1 comment:

sarahbear0821 said...

What no pictures of Nathan crawling inside of the table? I'm disappointed. Haha. Not really. Wow I need to stop by again sometime i can't believe how big James is getting..Still...